What We Do
- Domestic Violence Victims/Survivors
- Children Exposed to Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault/Abuse Survivors
- Helping those concerned about someone they know
- Safe House - When home is not safe
- 24-hour Helpline for assistance, information, support, & referrals
- Supportive Counseling & Groups – You are not alone!
- Supportive accompaniment to hospital, law enforcement proceedings, court hearings – Understand your options!
- Legal, Social Service & Housing Advocacy – Help in getting through the systems
- Safety Planning – Things you might not think of!
- Information & Referrals – Other community resources
- Transitional Living Program – Working toward independence!
- Food Pantry
- Clothing, personal care items
- Transportation (limited)
- Education & Prevention Programs
- Domestic Violence Response Team (DVRT)
- Sexual Assault Response Team (SART)
- Volunteer Opportunities